The release of our Legacy Charting Pre-Release edition has been a tremendous success. Hundreds of thousands have already begun their test drive. We have received many comments, suggestions, and even a few bug reports.
This free update of Legacy Charting resolves several reported issues and adds one of the features you have requested. We would like you to install this update and let us know how it goes.
- Refresh Chart button. If you add/edit information in the original database (Legacy, FTM, PAF, etc.), just click on the Refresh Chart button and those changes will appear in your chart.
- Fixed page update area in status bar when the user changes paper size.
- Fixed feature to suppress private individuals
- Fixed "Access violation at address 1B74295A in module "Dao360.dll"
- Fixed "Out of Range" error in Tips & Updates section.
- Fixed private options [[ ]] in individuals' names
Still to come
Thank you for all your suggestions of new functionality. We are listening and will implement your suggestions as Legacy Charting evolves. These are among the top requests:
- Add the left-to-right Descendancy chart
- Add the all-in-one chart
- Add the option to not split boxes at page breaks
- Add the Undo button
- Suppress duplicate lines
- Complete the chart ordering service
- Option for short-location names
- Improved "quoted" names
- Many more...
How to Update
To update to the latest version of Legacy Charting Pre-Release edition:
- Open Legacy Charting and click on the Tips & Updates tab in the upper right.
- In the upper left, click on the Download New Update Now link.
If you haven't yet installed Legacy Charting Pre-Release edition...
Please visit www.LegacyCharting.com.