We've tallied the numbers and made a list of the Top 10 FamilyTreeWebinars.com classes for September 2016! Are your favorite topics or instructors among the list? Need something new to learn? Use the list to get inspired!
Each month thousands of Legacy Family Tree Webinar subscribers head for the library to learn new skills and techniques to help improve their genealogy research. Among the now-410 genealogy classes in the members-only library, these were the most frequently played during the month of September 2016. They aren't necessarily the newest classes but rather the topics that were sought out by our members.
Have you seen any of these classes? Are these among your favorites too? Some of these classes (and topics) might be new to you! Get inspired to learn more and make your genealogy journey more fun!
The Top 10 for September 2016
1. How to Use FamilySearch.org for Beginners by Devin Ashby
2. Clooz - A Document-Based Software Companion by Richard D. Thomas
3. Finding Evidence of Kinship in Military Records by Rick Sayre, CG, CGL, FUGA
4. Scrivener Software 1 of 5: Getting Started with Scrivener by Lisa Alzo
5. The Treasure Trove in Legislative Petitions by Judy Russell, JD, CG, CGL
6. Foundations in DNA 1 of 5: Genealogy and DNA by Blaine Bettinger
7. Using Findmypast to Unlock Your Irish Ancestry by Brian Donovan
8. Beginning Polish Genealogy by Jonathan Shea, AG
9. Sources and Citations Made Simple, Standard, and Powerful by Geoff Rasmussen
10. Counting California: Censuses, Directories, and Voter Records by Gena Philibert-Ortega
11. Watch Geoff Live: Adding Online Records to Legacy by Geoff Rasmussen
12. Finding French Ancestors by Luana Darby
13. Legacy Family Tree and FamilySearch Family Tree by Geoff Rasmussen
14. Foundations in DNA 2 of 5: DNA Overview by Blaine Bettinger
15. Clooz - a Genealogy Research Assistant by Richard D. Thomas
16. Windows 10 Survival Guide for Genealogists by Thomas MacEntee
17. Genealogy on the Go - the Families app for your Android, iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad by Malcolm Green
18. Scrivener Software 2 of 5: Storyboarding and Editing with Scrivener by Lisa Alzo
19. Kinship Determination: From Generation to Generation by Judy Russell, JD, CG, CGL
20. Watch Geoff Live: GEDmatch.com by Geoff Rasmussen and Diahan Southard