The recording of today's webinar, "Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records," by Karen Clifford is now online for free for a limited time at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com. A few comments from our viewers:
- I have renewed hope with some sources I never thought about. Thank you.
- Karen Clifford is always one of my favorites. She is skilled, experienced, precise and always very helpful. She is the Queen of Genealogy. I will listen to this one again, so I can get even more the second time.
- Karen is excellent, speaker & presenter. Learned a lot that I had no idea of. Thank you Legacy Family Tree Webinars and Karen Clifford for another wonderful afternoon of learning.
View the Recording at FamilyTreeWebinars.com
If you could not make it to the live event or just want to watch it again, the 1 hour 37 minute recording of "Overcoming Destroyed or Missing Records" is now available to view in our webinar archives for free for a limited time. It is also available to our monthly or annual Webinar Members for the duration of your membership. Visit www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com to watch. The supplemental syllabus materials are also available for annual/monthly webinar subscribers to download/print/save. Login or subscribe.
Webinar Members get:
- On-demand access to the entire webinar archives (now 189 classes, 278 hours of genealogy education)
- On-demand access to the instructor handouts (now 760 pages)
- 5% off all products at www.FamilyTreeWebinars.com (must be logged in at checkout, and yes, you can also use the 10% off webinar coupon above for a total of 15% off)
- Access to all future recordings for the duration of their membership
- Chance for a members-only door prize during each live webinar
- Annual membership: $49.95/year (that's about the cost of 5 webinar CDs)
- Monthly membership: $9.95/month
Register for our upcoming webinars (free)
- Welcome to FamilySearch Indexing! by Devin Ashby. October 8.
- Researching Your War of 1812 Ancestor by Thomas MacEntee. October 15.
- Tracking Migration Using the Draper Manuscripts by Mary Hill. October 22.
- Legacy Family Tree - Virtual User's Group Meeting by Legacy Family Tree Panel. November 14.
- Using Evernote for Genealogy by Lisa Louise Cooke. November 19.
- Family History for Kids by Devin Ashby. December 3.
- Look Ma, No Hands! Using Dragon Naturally Speaking for Your Genealogy by Ivan Baugh. December 5.
- Researching Your North Carolina Ancestors by J. Mark Lowe. December 10.
- Bagging a Live One - Connecting with Cousins You Never Knew You Had by Mary Kircher Roddy. December 17.
Click here to register. Or click here register for multiple webinars at the same time.
See you online!