Here at the Legacy News blog we publish lots of tips - some for beginners, some for our long-time Legacy users. Below is a list of the recommended articles for beginning Legacy users.
On your mark...
- Importing your genealogy into Legacy Family Tree
- Choose your startup view
- Set the preferred startup family
- How to set a quick-bookmark
- Marking your direct line
- Learn the lingo of Legacy
- Your Legacy Database – Should You Split It?
- Updating Legacy
- Different methods of receiving Legacy News articles
- Using Research logs and To Do Lists
- Research Guidance tip
- Recording Alternate Names, Nicknames, and Aliases
- Pictures and Legacy
- Does your family tree have potential problems?
- Using Legacy on your main computer and your laptop - how to exchange information and multimedia
Other helps for beginners