Surprise, Arizona, August 18, 2008 -- Millennia Corporation, a leader in family history software, today announced that its software, Legacy Family Tree, is now available in two new languages: Deutsch (German) and Svenska (Swedish).
The software, used by beginners and professionals to record, plan, and share their family trees, is now the premier choice for German and Swedish researchers. Legacy is also available in Danish, Dutch, Norwegian, and English editions.
"Making genealogy software available to researchers in their native language is a big step in helping the world trace their family trees," said Dave Berdan, president of Millennia Corporation. "This is an exciting day for us to help German and Swedish researchers."
- entire user interface and help system - all in German and Swedish
- over 100 reports and charts - all in German and Swedish
- checklists of suggested sources for German and Swedish researchers
- creates web pages and To Do Lists
- same excellent features as the regular edition including over 100 reports, calendars, expert tips/advice, statistics, web site searches, and much more...
Price and Availability
Legacy Family Tree 7.0 is now available for US $29.95:
Deutsch (German) - http://www.legacydeutsch.com/
Svenska (Swedish) - http://www.legacysvenska.com/
Legacy is also currently available in the following languages:
- Dansk (Danish)
- English (Australia)
- English (Canada)
- English (United Kingdom)
- English (USA)
- Nederlands (Dutch)
- Norsk - Bokmål (Norwegian)
- Norsk - Nynorsk (Norwegian)
Translation is in progress for the following languages: Afrikaans, Chinese, Eesti (Estonian), Español (Spanish), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), Português (Brasil), Português (Portugal), and Suomi (Finnish).
More information about the translations is available at http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/InternationalLegacyVersions.asp
About Millennia Corporation
Founded in 1984, Millennia Corporation publishes the award-winning Legacy Family Tree genealogy software program, with headquarters in Surprise, Arizona. More information can be found at www.LegacyFamilyTree.com.