Elizabeth Shown Mills' Evidence Explained is the definitive guide to the citation and analysis of historical sources, and is the perfect companion to Legacy Family Tree 7.0's new SourceWriter™. Now, for the first time, the electronic (PDF) version is available for purchase in the Legacy Online Store for just $24.95.
Its 885 pages:
- Covers all contemporary and electronic sources not discussed in traditional style manuals, including digital, audio, and video sources
- Explains citation principals and includes more than 1,000 citation models for virtually every source type
- Shows readers where to go to find their sources and how to describe them and evaluate them
- Teaches readers to separate facts from assertions and theory from proof in the evaluation of evidence
Most importantly Evidence Explained discusses source citations for every known class of records, including microfilm and microfiche, and records created by the new digital media:
- Digital books and journals
- Audio files
BONUS OFFER: receive 20% off on a Footnote.com subscription with your purchase of Evidence Explained.
With Evidence Explained and Legacy 7's SourceWriter™, documenting your findings has never been more fun!